Eyeshadow Primer from Pierre Rene Cosmetics
Matting eye shadow primer with vitamin E and sunflower oil changes the eyelid into a smooth canvas, facilitating the application of color, increasing its durability and intensity.
Care ingredients moisturize and nourish the delicate skin of eyelids.
How to use: apply a thin layer with a brush and then delicately pat the base in with your fingertips.
How does it work?
- because eyeshadow primer is a beauty essential it prevents creases on your eyelids
- these creases can get filled with eyeshadow which will cause clumping
- you can either apply the eyeshadow primer with a brush or gently tap into your eyelid using the tips of your fingers
- can help with oily eyelids
- it is long lasting
- assists with absorbing the eyeshadow making it last longer without fading during the day
- and is vegan friendly, cruelty free and hypoallergenic
Ingredients: ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, UNDECANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), TRIDECANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, ACRYLATES/POLYTRIMETHYLSILOXYMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, SYNTHETIC WAX, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, AMORPHOPHALLUS KONJAC ROOT POWDER. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).