Hi everyone! Thank you bunches for taking a minute (or 3) to read my blog post. In this post, I am focusing on skincare and in particular some ampules we received from Pierre Rene.
SOS – how serious are you about skincare?
If you know me even a little bit you will know that I am serious about skincare – I know about aging and I know the right ingredients that we should be using to keep skin healthy. For this blog post, I changed things up a little – considering most of our family are Millennial’s I went on a search. I wanted to know what you guys think about skincare and in particular what you recommend.
And I found 10 skincare tips to keep skin healthy – here we go:
1. change your sheets regularly – at least twice a week (esp your pillowcases clean them once a week)
2. sleep on silk – silk saves your skin from wrinkles and apparently isn’t expensive (I can’t tell you about this I have never slept on silk sheets)
3. Drink lots and lots of water
4. Use a humidifier – it keeps your skin hydrated all year round
5. Get tons of sleep – sleep deprivation can lead to under eye circles, acne, dull and lifeless skin. Make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep every night.
6. Eat healthy – while it is important to have chocolate and pizza every now and again – eating healthy will give you a healthy skin! Avoid greasy foods and foods that are high in sugar. Start today. It takes 21 days to develop a good habit so stick it out for a month and then you won’t be craving comfort foods so much.
7. Exercise improves your health in many ways and is good for your complexion. It increases blood circulation, relieves stress and improves sleep. All these things will ultimately improve your skin health.
8. Be careful with hot water! Even though a hot bubble bath sounds like the best thing on Earth don’t do it too often. Hot water can damage, irritate and dry out your skin.
9. Pay attention to ingredients (I LOVED THIS ONE THE MOST) first and foremost no fragrances esp on the face. Stay away from sulfates and parabens and anything that can irritate your skin. If the products are cruelty-free or vegan-friendly then use them rather.
10. Finally stress less. Stress tends to have a domino effect – whereby the more you are stressed the less you sleep and the less you sleep the more breakouts you can have. Ultimately stress affects everything.
So – after reading all this information how do you feel? Do you feel equipped to taking care of your skin? Would it be okay for me to add my 2 cents (make it 5 cents) please? Before adding anything I would like to say that I agree 100% with most of these 10 points – I don’t know about the silk sheets as I have never ever slept on those but the other points are all doable and they all make sense.
So my addition is to make sure that at least one item in your skincare routine consists of COLLAGEN. In one of my previous blog posts I go into the detail you can read this post Collagen Will Save Your Skin
Why is collagen so important?
No matter your skin type or concern, collagen is good for your skin. It has so many benefits such as:
- promotes glowing vibrant skin
- increases the skin’s elasticity (so it feels and is younger)
- reduces ageing
- decreases fine lines and wrinkles
- promotes healing
- promotes hydration
What are the Pierre Rene Collagen Ampules?
These are glass ampules which contain 100% collagen – there are 7 and it is meant to used as a 7-day intensive treatment course. This is the link to see them HERE!
And of course, we do have other products which contain Collagen you can find them HERE!
Any comments? What do you think?
Have the best week.