Online Makeup Lessons
No matter whether you’re a total beginner. Whether you’ve got 5 minutes or 55 minutes to get ready each day. Whether you want a brand new look. Or want to start making the switch to clean beauty products (all our products are cruelty free). We can help you – these online makeup lessons are interactive and fun.
We remove the overwhelm of choosing and applying makeup and beauty products. We show you how to enhance your natural beauty using simple techniques and only a few products that are perfect for YOU. This will make you look and feel absolutely fabulous and full of self-confidence every single day.
It is now possible to learn makeup online with us – these online makeup lessons are personal and specifically designed for you. They are live (or in real time) not you tube lessons or courses which you download. As our makeup artist applies makeup so do you; so you learn at the same time and can ask questions as you go along.
Can you relate?
- I have lots of gorgeous products such as palettes and lovely eyeshadow shades sitting in your makeup bag. But I’ve absolutely no idea how to use them. Or if they’re even suitable for me!
- I get totally overwhelmed by all the products that department store salespeople or magazines and social media are telling me that I absolutely need. Where do I even begin? Do I really need all of these products?
- I’ve been using the same old shades for years and I really want a change. But I’ve no idea where to start with creating new looks. I don’t know what shades are most suitable for my complexion or eye shape.
- I already do apply makeup products every day. But I don’t feel confident doing it as I’ve no idea if I’m doing it right or not!
- I want to look refreshed and rejuvenated every day. But I don’t have a lot of time to spend applying a load of makeup products. How can I do a gorgeous look that makes me look polished and professional in just a few minutes?
- I often go to the drugstore or department store to buy products. But I get so overwhelmed by what the salesperson is saying to me. So I just buy whatever they tell me! Even though I’ve no real idea if what they’re telling me is true or if these products really are suitable for me.
- And even if they have tried the products on me, they look great when they apply them. But now that I’m home alone with the products, I’ve no idea how to recreate the look by myself. I’ve tried a few times, but it never seems to look the same as how they did it!
- I take good care of myself and eat healthy foods and exercise regularly. But I’ve realized the products I’m using on my body actually contain ingredients that are harmful to my health (as well as animals and the planet)! So I want to start using products that contain safer, cleaner ingredients. But I’m totally overwhelmed by the whole natural & organic beauty thing. Where do I even begin to start with this?
- I actually feel somewhat confident with makeup. And I’m ready to go to the next level and learn more advanced techniques such as winged eyeliner and smokey eyes. However, no matter how hard I try to do these. Or how many YouTube tutorials I watch. I just can’t seem to get it to look as good as they do it in the video! Maybe I’m just really bad at this!
- I just want to be able to do a simple, natural look that still makes me look like me and not overdone. And I want to be able to do it super quickly.
- I’ve never been into the whole makeup thing. But I’d like to give it a try. However, I have absolutely no idea where to start!
- My foundation doesn’t last with the mask on -any suggestions?
This is very true – people shop and spend money with their eyes (and their wallet).
They’re investing in products FIRST before even knowing which products and shades are actually right for THEM. That’s like buying a car before you know how to drive! And then hoping you’ll know how to drive the minute you sit in it!
Once you’ve bought it, you suddenly realize that you can only admire it from the window right now because you can’t actually drive it until you know how to drive! And that instead of investing in your gorgeous new car, what you should have done instead is invested in taking the lessons first!
So there you have loads of products or this shiny new car that you don’t know how to use.
If you’re first investing in the products, before you even know how to use them or if they’re even suitable for you, you’re taking a big (and often expensive) risk. You’ve got to hope that they actually are the right ones for you.…
And these gorgeous products will stay in your makeup bag or in your cupboard – so you can admire them right? But you have spent money on things that you can’t use which is really sad and wasteful??? And this is the important part – it doesn’t matter how many gorgeous products you have – if you don’t know how to use them why are you buying them.
During the online makeup lesson our makeup artist will be your personalized virtual makeup artist and she offers products and techniques especially for you.
Because makeup is not a one size fits all. And just because a particular technique is right for one face or eye shape, it doesn’t mean it’s going to be the right one to enhance your features.
Once you’ve learned these techniques, you’ll not only feel really confident doing your own makeup every single day.
You’ll look and feel absolutely fabulous and full of self-confidence too. As you’ll know exactly how to enhance those beautiful features of yours that will give you a bright, uplifted and more youthful-looking complexion.
Another amazing benefit of these online makeup lessons is that once you’ve learned these techniques once, you’ll still be able to use them for many years to come too.
Online makeup lessons give great versatility you can be at home in your pajamas with your hair any which way – and I think being in your own environment makes you more relaxed and happy to learn. At the end of the day you will be doing this yourself and this is the way you learn the best.
Currently we have makeup artist Shannin King doing our online makeup lessons – there are a few types that she is offering – to find out more CLICK HERE!