Cream Contour Palette – 2 shades
Cream contour palette 2 shades- perfect for face contouring and can even hide imperfections! It only has 2 shades which makes it easy to use.
This palette is for modeling the face contour with ideally selected colors and creamy consistency that allow you to correct the face shape, highlight the strengths and cover up imperfections. It consists of two perfectly matte dark and light shade products.
The dark color is aimed at creating a shadow on the face, highlighting the cheekbones, correcting the shape of the nose and slimming the face.
The light shade reduces bruising under the eyes, masks imperfections, reduces facial lines, and when applied to the tops of the cheekbones and the bridge of the nose, it subtly finishes makeup. The products allow you to build the intensity of color depending on the number of layers applied. Special selected pigments and product formulas reflecting light guarantee the effect of natural makeup, perfect contouring with the effect of photographic strobing.
Dark – apply with a sponge, foundation brush or fingers below the cheekbones, on the petals of the nose, and below the lower jaw and on the forehead. Gently rub / pat.
Light – apply with a sponge, foundation brush or fingers under the eyes, on the cheekbones, the center of the forehead and the bridge of the nose. Gently rub / pat.
Step by step:
1. Apply a light shade (forehead, nose, chin, area under the eyes) to the middle parts of the face.
2. Under the cheekbones and the outside of the face (forehead, lower jaw) and under the cheekbone, apply a dark shade
3. Combine and blend concealer and bronzer with a special sponge (beauty blender).
4. Powder the face with finishing powder (if necessary)
5. If you want to center the cheek – to enliven modeling – apply a bright pink blush.
6. To give the contour a luminous effect and a 3D strobe effect, apply a classic highlighter over the cheek, middle of the nose and chin.