See how easily and quickly your skin regains its glow!
When the skin loses its radiant appearance and when you need an energy boost before going out, you can count on our concentrated treatments – a serum that you apply directly to the skin or add to your favorite cream.
Serum? Do you really need it?
Siobhan from Sugar & Spice recently wrote a stunning blog post about serums and why this is something you need in your life. You can find it here! These are new serums from Delia Cosmetics which are cruelty free and hypoallergenic.
Liposomal vitamin C brightening serum
- Perfectly absorbs to the skin thanks to liposomal vitamin C.
- evens out the skin tone
- lightens minor skin color differences
- reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- for every skin type over 25, especially for the skin with minor skin colour differences
- perfect for face massage
- new and comfortable application
- can even be used as a makeup primer
Vitamin A, E and F Revitalizing Serum
- – Vitamin youth explosion
- – A concentrated formula
- – Improves elasticity and revitalizes
- – Smooths and moisturizes
- – Reduces fatigue symptoms
- – Suitable for all skin types
- – Recommended as a treatment for dull, grey skin over 25, exposed to harmful external factors (apply every day, in the evening, for one month)
- – For frequent use for 40+ skin (apply twice a week, in the evening)
- – Visible effects after the first use
- – Perfect for face massage
- – Convenient form of application in the form of a dropper.
Stem cells face and neck Rejuvenating/ lifting serum
- Total rejuvenation at the core
- A concentrated formula
- Lifts and reduces wrinkles
- Stimulates skin regeneration
- Improves elasticity and firmness
- Suitable for all skin types
- Recommended as a treatment for 35+ skin (apply every day, in the evening, for one month)
- For frequent use for 50+ skin (apply twice a week, in the evening, on its own or together with a cream)
- Visible effects after the first use
Why stem cells and what do they do?
Dermatologists have turned to stem cells to fight wrinkles and improve skin turnover and overall appearance. Stem cells have the potential to repair skin cells, and they also protect your skin from external factors and create a more youthful look. They go into the skin’s cellular level, and they are able to deliver moisture and reparative agents to where they need to go. They can be rich in antioxidants and often contain hydrators and moisturizers, so they can be good for the skin. It’s important to use them regularly if you’d like to see results. The thinking, as far as plant stem cells in cosmetics products, is that extracting stem cells from certain plants (usually apples, grapes, melons, or lilacs) can help skin look younger and better defend itself against environmental aggressors. If you’re thinking that sounds a lot like what antioxidants do, you’re right! Although plant stem cells cannot work as stem cells on skin, they do maintain their antioxidant ability.
Don’t forget to apply a moisturizer or an eye cream after using a serum – even though you can use a serum on its own I always like to add moisturizer to my skin.