Botanical Flow is range of skincare from Delia Cosmetics – made from 95% natural ingredients – of which the active ingredient is either Coconut Oil or Hemp Oil.
If ever there were a beauty cure-all, it’s coconut oil. Uses for beauty abound inside each jar of the sweet-smelling oil. This beauty staple has a long shelf life and a number of health benefits. It’s a jack-of-all-trades people have discovered many uses for: breath freshener, makeup brush cleaner, hair mask, homemade lip scrub, and much more. You can use it for everything from healing scars to moisturizing dry knees.
There are so many amazing beauty uses for coconut oil. Thanks to its high fatty acid content and natural antibacterial properties, coconut oil can tame frizz, moisturize skin, remove makeup and much more. I recently read an article on the Allure website: 30 (THIRTY) uses for Coconut Oil – I was amazed you can find it here!
The oil from the hemp seed is highly nutritious and may be especially helpful for the skin. The vitamins and fatty acids in this oil may help keep the skin healthy and prevent breakouts. It is primarily used in body care products. Industrial hemp seed oil is used in lubricants, paints, inks, fuel, and plastics. Hemp seed oil is used in the production of soaps, shampoos and detergents. The oil has a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 essential fatty acids.
Green Clay Mask for Cleansing – for oily skin.
- With natural coconut oil
- Relief for oily skin prone to imperfections
- Freshens, cleanses, mattifying
- 95% natural ingredients, no parabens or artificial ingredients
- Green clay, coconut oil, coconut water
Red Clay Mask for Soothing – for all skin types.
- Natural hemp oil
- Provides relief for irritated and capillary skin
- Freshens and smooths skin from any irritation
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Alleviates redness
- Suitable for all skin types that need relief
- 95% active ingredients, no parabens or artificial coloring
- Red clay and hemp oil
We also have a huge range of masks from AA Cosmetics – if your skin is feeling dehydrated this is the best one to try. All our masks are cruelty free and hypoallergenic – can easily be used at home.
How to apply?
- make sure your skin is clean
- apply to the face
- leave for 10 – 15 minutes
- rinse off with warm water
- can be used once or twice a week
After a mask don’t forget to use other skincare products such as a serum or even a moisturizer – the mask will definitely revitilize your skin but you still then need to nourish it.
There are no reviews yet.