Flawless Face – yes we got you!
We all want crease-free makeup that stays put all day and makes us feel like rockstars. Here are my easy tips & tricks to achieve a flawless face, everyday.
- Start with a primer to prep your skin and ensure that your foundation lasts longer without patching and bunching off. Different primers do different things- it all depends on what look you are trying to achieve.
2. Apply an even layer of foundation. You can build up the coverage of your foundation using a Kabuki blending brush. A beauty blender (or sponge) is best used for everyday makeup and for producing light to medium coverage.
3. Don’t underestimate the power of concealer! A great under-eye concealer can work miracles on tired, overworked eyes (Trust me, this girl knows AAAAALL about that).
- Hit up those key areas (under the eyes, around the mouth and nose) with a concealer that is a shade LIGHTER than your foundation. This helps lift your face and create a subtle highlight.
- You can also colour correct using various different coloured concealers to hide redness, discolouration and brighten.
4. Set your under-eye concealer by using a loose powder to ensure that your concealed areas don’t crease throughout the day.
- This also helps your concealed areas remain flawless and smooth all day.
- Just dip your brush or beauty blender or makeup sponge into the loose powder and pack the powder onto your concealed areas
- . Let it sit for at least 5 minutes. This allows the concealer to melt into your skin and remain the whole day.
- Then buff off the excess powder with either loose powder or pressed powder.
- You can add colour to your face by added bronzer, blush or a highlighter.
- Use a fluffy powder brush to bronze the outer sphere of your face to create a warm sun-kissed look. You can also bronze the apples of your cheeks for depth.
- Use a powder or blush brush for pressed or powder blushers and your fingers for cream blushers.
- Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks in upward strokes to create a wide-awake, fresh look.
- Apply highlighter to the same areas that you applied concealer for a dewy look and glow. Highlighter and your cheekbones are best friends!
6. Finally, set your makeup with a setting spray. Spritz your face with a setting spray to lock your makeup, and its freshness, in for the whole day! Perfect to stop a makeup meltdown!
The great thing about all the tips mentioned above is that we have the perfect products to help you achieve the most flawless face in just 6 steps! Hean is cruelty free and hypoallergenic, which means that it is suitable for all skin types.
- High Definition Eye Mix Camouflage Concealer
- three-in-one product
- cream consistency
- applied under foundation
- white brightens and lightens and can be used as a highlighter
- pink conceals dark circles under the eye area
- purple conceals discolouration and neutralizes yellow undertones.
- Perfect Finish Loose Powder
- translucent or very light loose powder to set your concealer.
- very smooth, pore-free makeup.
- Hean Bronzing Compact Powder
- three different shades.
- Each shade will give you a sun-kissed glow without having ever been in the sun (Pale girls, rejoice!).
- Glam Highlighter Powder
- very finely milled
- shimmery powder.
- body or face highlighter.
- HD Fixer Spray
- stop makeup smudging and
- ensure your makeup lasts longer
- a fine mist
- forms a protective film over your makeup
So, there you have it! All my tips and tricks to achieve a flawless face! Do you have any other tips? Share them with me in the comments below. On a side note all our products are cruelty free (LOVE) and hypoallergenic so for all skin types and tones even sensitive skin (like me). Most of the brands used in this post were from Hean and Pierre Rene in Poland.